Why Do You Need Growth Hacking? And How Should You Do It?
When developing a mobile application and web product, perhaps one of the most important points to consider is the growth strategy of this product. You should not only build the product but also construct how this product will grow in that market after determining your target customer audience correctly. At Smartup Network, we determine these growth channels together with our entrepreneur partners. It might be crucial to have a growth hacker in your team that will get the job done.
You can access the content from the original post here to learn more.
- 1. The Story of Our Smart Exit: Why should anyone invest in a startup?
- 2. What are the Roles in a Startup Product Development Team?
- 3. 4 Reasons to Impact Investing
- 4. I want to develop a startup product! What should I do first?
- 5. 6 questions to answer about your startup idea prior to starting development - Part 1
- 6. 6 questions to answer about your startup idea prior to starting development - Part 2
- 7. 5 Stages of Developing A Tech Team For Your MVP