Why Do You Need Growth Hacking? And How Should You Do It?
When developing a mobile application and web product, perhaps one of the most important points to consider is the growth strategy of this product. You should not only build the product but also construct how this product will grow in that market after determining your target customer audience correctly. At Smartup Network, we determine these growth channels together with our entrepreneur partners. It might be crucial to have a growth hacker in your team that will get the job done.
You can access the content from the original post here to learn more.
- 1. How can you implement AI to your startup product?
- 2. Scope Management is the Key to Stay on Track
- 3. Marketing Tips for Startups
- 4. Community Building Tips for Startups
- 5. Define Your Exit Strategy
- 6. A Case Study For In-House Solution Vs Third-Party Solution Dilemma
- 7. Why users don’t want to use your app?
- 8. Define the North Star for Your Product
- 9. Founders' Fear of Money
- 10. Selecting Tech Stack for Your Startup Product