With each passing year, we feel the climate crisis more and more therefore Impact Investing has rightly gained importance. The volume of impact investment has grown tenfold in almost the last 10 years. According to GIIN, 279 impact investors invested approximately $ 47B in 9807 impact investments in 2019. As Smartup Network, we aim to support social entrepreneurs every day to develop their web products and mobile applications for their social startups. In this 4-minute blog, you will find the answer to the question of why do companies should "Impact Investing" and why they do it.
You can read the content from the original post here to learn more.
- 1. Blockchain use cases: What was the chicken on my plate fed with?
- 2. How can you implement AI to your startup product?
- 3. Scope Management is the Key to Stay on Track
- 4. Marketing Tips for Startups
- 5. Community Building Tips for Startups
- 6. Define Your Exit Strategy
- 7. A Case Study For In-House Solution Vs Third-Party Solution Dilemma
- 8. Why users don’t want to use your app?
- 9. Define the North Star for Your Product
- 10. Founders' Fear of Money