With each passing year, we feel the climate crisis more and more therefore Impact Investing has rightly gained importance. The volume of impact investment has grown tenfold in almost the last 10 years. According to GIIN, 279 impact investors invested approximately $ 47B in 9807 impact investments in 2019. As Smartup Network, we aim to support social entrepreneurs every day to develop their web products and mobile applications for their social startups. In this 4-minute blog, you will find the answer to the question of why do companies should "Impact Investing" and why they do it.
You can read the content from the original post here to learn more.
- 1. Selecting Tech Stack for Your Startup Product
- 2. The Story of Our Smart Exit: Why should anyone invest in a startup?
- 3. What are the Roles in a Startup Product Development Team?
- 4. I want to develop a startup product! What should I do first?
- 5. 6 questions to answer about your startup idea prior to starting development - Part 1
- 6. 6 questions to answer about your startup idea prior to starting development - Part 2
- 7. 5 Stages of Developing A Tech Team For Your MVP
- 8. Do You Need Growth Hacking?
- 9. Product Manager & Designer Interaction | 5 Tips